Monday, September 10, 2012

Wine red hair with Etude House bubble hair colour

It's been a year since I last blogged! Things are pretty hectic at the moment and in midst of all the stress I spontaneously decided to come redhaired!

First I dyed my black roots with Etude House Natural Brown and waited 50 mins before rinsing. The result was pretty light but I don't have any pictures of it because I decided to color it red 2 weeks after.

Result:

One bottle was enough to cover my hair, but it did turn out a little patchy, I belive it's because I can't dye hair for life. 
Other than that I love having red hair!

It's always a pleasure to use Etude House bubble hair colors because even the dye smells nice (Am i the only one? okay.jpg)

I will blog more from now on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gosssssss, the color is so awsomazingggggg :X
    How long did u wait after applying the bubble in your to get that color? Im gonna buy the Wine Red Bubble too so your review is truly great for me :x

    ReplyDelete