Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Etude House bubble hair dye in cherry brown

So I basically just deleted almost al of my entries because NONE of the photos were working and they were old and bleh.

Want to show what my hair looked like when I colored it with my favorite hair dye of all time Etude House!
I have used Etude House on my hair since 2012 I believe and I always go back to it, it's just perfect for my hair.
Even though my hair reaches past my bust 1 pack is always enough to cover my coarse thick asian hair!

So when Etude House released the new hair colours the Cherry Brown caught my eye!



New packaging and a new colour, I was so excited to try this one!


It's like a pinkish red  brown colour.


My hair before in natural light. I used Etude House bubble hair dye in Natural Brown a couple of months ago and it just gradually lightened my hair more and more. I swear no bleach except for the bleach that may be in the hair colour!


Black roots!

Here's what I love about the hair dye. Even though my roots were Black! and the rest of my hair light brown I don't need to apply it in a special way. no roots first or ends first. THIS is why I love Etude House hair dyes, because I get an EVEN result, screw you L'oreal!


My roots after! no more black roots yay!


So happy, and it evened out my hair perfectly!

So to keep my hair red and make the colour more intense I use the Revlon colour Bomb in 500 Purple Red. It makes my hair super soft while colouring it, like a conditioner with colour in it :-D

1 comment:

  1. hi i want to ask you... what's your hair colour before u dyed your hair with Khaki brown ?

    ReplyDelete